Hello lovelies! I am so excited that I was nominated by the wonderful The Glitter Fight for the Versatile Blogger Award. It really makes me feel so good to know that people are reading what I have to write and deciding to nominate me for the awards they have received. I am so blessed to have this little blog of mine and I just hope that it can make some sort of difference in someone’s life! Okay, onto the rules!
- Thank the person that nominated you & include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice. (I mean I won’t be able to even name that many, never mind have a chance to choose from the blogs I follow and cherish, so certainly name less if you cannot get 15.)
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share 7 facts different facts about yourself.
Time for the 7 facts! oh boy lol here goes…
1. I am a senior student receiving my degree in psychology. Once I graduate in the summer, I think I want to go on to be a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker…we shall see!
2. I have two dogs. I own a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel named Fiona, who I love to pieces, and then there is my family dog whose name is Gidget (she is great too!), and she is a Viszla.
3. I LOVE the show Pretty Little Liars…it is totally my guilty pleasure. I cannot wait to see PLL 5 Years Forward!
4. I love acting. When I was well, I used to do a lot of it and would act in community and professional shows. Acting has always been a passion of mine!
5. I used to be a sailing and ski instructor for little kids – those jobs were the best!
6. I really enjoy working with kids, and I am basically a big kid myself still.
7. Owls are my favorite animals.
Thanks for reading! I hope these fun facts did not bore you to pieces! I nominate…
– Simple Alyssums
– 28 and Counting
Have a fabulous day everyone!