Hello loves! I hope you all are doing well. Since we are in the midst of fall, which is one of my favorite times of year, I thought I would make a list of my favorite things about the season and what I most enjoy! (These pictures are not mine, but came from Pinterest – love that site!) This activity really helped to put me in a more positive mood when I thought about all of the things that I love about this time of year; it got me out of my head and away from any negativity that was surrounding me. When I started brainstorming and thinking of my favorite things about fall, I instantly felt the anxiety that I was experiencing earlier dissipate. So, I wanted to share this list with all of you and I highly recommend making one. I know I plan on making a top ten list for each season!
- homemade pumpkin bread ~ between me and my other family members we can have one loaf gone in a day!
2. oversized sweaters ~ I love baggy sweaters and pull over sweatshirts! They are so comfy!
3. colorful leaves ~ I love watching the leaves change colors into bright orange, yellow, and red. It’s so beautiful where I live in the fall!
4. scary movies ~ I definitely love horror films. I cannot say that I don’t get scared, because I do! But I love it – especially around Halloween! I recently just saw The Visit with a friend – so good!!
5. pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks ~ I do not get these constantly throughout the season, but I do love a good pumpkin spice latte as a treat every once in a while during the fall! It is also a fear food challenge for me, but so worth it!
6. fuzzy socks ~ love me some fuzzy socks! So cozy 🙂
7. infinity scarves ~ I love wearing scarfs! They can pull an entire outfit together and they are so cozy, comfortable, and cute!
8. candy corn ~ I know candy corn is kind of hit or miss for people, but I actually really enjoy it! It is one candy that doesn’t scare me too much!
9. fresh, crispy apples ~ who doesn’t love a good apple in the fall? My favorite are honey crisps – so good!
10. Thanksgiving ~ it is such a wonderful time to spend with family and friends. I do struggle with all of the food, but I look forward to the time spent with people who I care about and I have to admit, I really love pumpkin pie!
So those are my top ten favorites for Fall! If you read through this post I hope you enjoyed it! I wish you all the best and I hope you are having a good week so far.
Tell Me: What are your favorite things about fall? I would love to hear from you!