This is my first nomination for this award and I am very excited!
Thank you so much DesigningLife for the nomination. It is much appreciated and I am happy to know that people are reading my blog! There is always that voice of skepticism in the back of my head, but this award is exciting and does mean a lot to me! 🙂
Here are the rules:
•Link back to the person who nominated you.
•Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
•Nominate up to 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
•Create 11 questions for the nominees.
•Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
☆ My Answers to the questions:
1. Where you from? I am from a small town in New York State on the Niagara River near Lake Ontario.
2. What is your favorite quote? My favorite quote has to be “Bloom where you are planted.” My aunt wrote this quote in a letter to me while I was in treatment and I loved it-it really spoke to me. Then the day that I was being discharged the nurse at the facility bought me a wind chime that says “bloom where you are planted” on the front. I couldn’t believe it! It was meant to be. ❤
3. Lemonade or vodka? Lemonade! Preferably Mikes Harder black cherry 😉
4. Which is your favorite flower? I love, love, love the lotus flower! I think the symbolism behind it is beautiful.
5. What is your best school time memory? My high school graduation.
6. What is your favorite makeup brand? I have really been loving Sephora.
7. What’s your blogging story, what made you blog? When I came home from treatment 5 months ago, my life had been turned upside down. I came home physically and chronically ill, but inspired by the wonderful place that I had spent a good 6 months at. I wanted to reach out to others and help people suffering from eating disorders if I was able. I also wanted an outlet to express myself and to find others out there who are suffering from the same illnesses as I am. I love to write so this seemed to work out well!
8. Which is your favorite song? It is so hard to pick just one! Right now I am listening to a lot of Halsey and Bea Miller. I think my favorite song at the moment is Hold Me Down by Halsey
9. What calms you, music or chocolates or something else on your sad days? Xanax! Haha just kidding, but not at the same time. Okay seriously, there are a lot of things that I use to calm myself. My weighted blanket is a Godsend, especially in the winter – it makes me feel safe and like I am wrapped up in my own little cocoon. Also listening to music, and watching a favorite or funny movie.
10. Which is your favorite movie? Speaking of movies…yeah I don’t know. I’m just going to go with Frozen cause it makes me smile 🙂
11. Mirror o mirror! How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror? Oh goodness…to be perfectly honest, probably too many.
Alright! Thank you pearly for the great questions – they were fun to answer! Now onto my nominations…dun dun dun.
Here are your questions:
- What made you get into blogging?
- What is your favorite animal?
- Do you have any pets? If so, what kinds and what are their names?
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you prefer late nights or early mornings?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Most proud moment?
- What is your favorite place that you have traveled to?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live?
- Food you hate the most?
- Favorite sport to watch on television?
I am really looking forward to reading your all of your answers! Congratulations to you all and I hope you have fun answering. I will send an individual link to each one of you asap. Thank you again DesigningLife for the nomination! I really enjoyed doing this 🙂
Have a wonderful evening loves! Talk, or rather, write soon! xx